Ahoy Matey! Toddler Costume
Who'd have thought that your young one would end up leading a life of piracy, and at such a tender age, too? Why, there's no telling what sort of things your toddler will be up too as a pirate! He'll be searching for buried treasure in the backyard, drawing treasure maps with crayons and looting the cookie jar when no one's looking. But sometimes, you just got to let your kid live their dream of being the greatest buccaneer on the high seas. In fact, it's about time you did something to help your child be the best pirate out there!
- Black interlock pants have elastic waistband, jagged hemlines and a red printed patch on the right leg
- White tricot shirt has attached red vest panels edged in gold metallic bias binding
- 100% polyester interlock knit and tricot fabrics
- Shirt sleeves have jagged hemlines
- Both bandana and waist tie are black and red striped interlock; each has a gold polyfoam skull on the front