Celebrate Dia De Los Muertos – Day of the Dead year round with this beautiful sugar skull face temporary tattoo. Complete your look with makeup blending and you will be good to go the entire day or night!
Look good with this large temporary tattoo when going out for fun, to the beach, dancing, the gym or just about anywhere. Unlike other temporary tattoos, ours look very real!
* FDA approved inks!
* Colors that perfectly mimic real tattoo ink
* Designs look like they are actually in the skin
* Used in the film and television industry
* Most celebrated temporary tattoos in the world!
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thouroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.