This outfit will take you back to Christmas eve feasts in the Victorian era (and not to mention, one of your favorite classic films) with its timeless styling and warm, holiday hues. It comprises long, green-and-red tartan plaid skirt, a holly-red top with gold buttons and a cute little capelet to keep you warm. The red bonnet is trimmed in matching plaid, and ties under your chin to stay put, even in a cold winter wind. Add the white muff, sturdy boots, and a warm pair of gloves and prepare to make everyone's day!
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Princess-cut peplum jacket has gold-tone buttons at center front
- Satin-lined velvet capelet has hook & loop fastener dot at front of collar
- Plaid taffeta skirt has elastic back waistband
- Wrist cuffs are eyelet ruffled over elastic
- Bonnet has wide foam brim, plaid ribbon chin ties
- Satin-lined faux fur muff
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
Goes great with our Holiday Caroler Men's Costume!