We remember happy sunny summer days spent at the beach. We're talking slathered with sunscreen, goggles firmly affixed, and the smell of fish and foam wafting over us. Not to mention the ridiculous swimsuits with ruffles and bright colors. Of course, our parents were always there, buckling us into life jackets and making sure we never went too far, but nothing was quite as good as running into those waves and making a splash. As kids, we wished we could've lived there forever.
- Pale purple long-sleeved top has elastic neckline and is trimmed with purple metallic sequin knit and iridescent sequins
- 50% polyester/50% metallic knit fabric
- Seafoam green metallic sequin knit skirt is fitted down to the knees
- Below the knees the skirt widens into a green metallic knit tail fin
- Plastic headband has 4 sparkly pink polyfoam seashells